Submission Preparation Checklist
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
By Submitting your research work with APRAJAY Research Journal of Yoga You are abide with following rules and regulations.
- The research you upload is your own research work.
- If any person has been with you in this research, then you have given the name of that person in the place of author in this research and are publishing the journal with his permission.
- APRAJAY will not be responsible for any legal action if you share any kind of fraud, or theft or someone else's research without his permission.
The names and email addresses entered in APRAJAY journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.